Building Blocks Jermay
Luke Jermay has done it again! He has decided to release more of his awesome material, the routines which he uses to stun audiences around the world. In this important new volume, Luke has tipped the real work on using Suggestion Techniques. Luke covers the Definition = Creation theory along with several other techniques and teachings. This, coupled with his groundbreaking applications of the four Convincers, is enough to transform and amplify your performances right away. But that窶冱 just for starters! Wait until you see some of the effects he teaches.
Imagine yourself performing these routines:
- A plucked rose visibly wilts and dies as you talk about the fragility of life
- An aura reading routine, which climaxes with the spectator genuinely seeing your aura - and you can provide proof!
- You cause the spectator窶冱 sense of time to physically slow down (we don窶冲 just mean their watch, although of course that happens as well!). They are almost unable to physically move as they are stuck in a single moment of time.
- You perform a version of Out Of This World, with a borrowed deck, with no set-up, no sleights or switches. In fact the spectator窶冱 intuition can even be shown as correct for each individual card as it is dealt! This is the real work on the verbal control of a spectator.
- Despite being blindfolded, you can read a selected sentence chosen at random from a borrowed book, with your fingertips! You can even scan through the whole book with your fingertips and comment on the story and characters. Did we mention that the blindfold is real and that you genuinely can窶冲 see a thing and you can do this anywhere anytime?!
- Imagine having your spectator actually feel their thought leave their mind and enter yours - imagine no more! With the Burst Bubble suggestion, your spectator will believe they felt the moment of magic happen inside their own mind!
Alakazam Magic uk