No Jacket Required video Carl Andr
Since Carl works at an outside resort-restaurant in the South Pacific, a jacket would not only look out of place but downright uncomfortable.
The following routines are of the pack-small, play-big variety. They were developed to be carried without a bag, box, briefcase or bulging pockets.
ALL of these finely honed effects from Carl's professional repertoire can be performed in short sleeves and surfer shorts. In other words, NO JACKET REQUIRED!
- Pair o' dice - Gregory Wilson says this is the most fun you can have with a "pair of dice" outside of Las Vegas.
- Ain't No Mo - A cleverly constructed Sponge Ball Routine-that you WILL DO!
- Black Jack - An easy to do quickie that'll make people want to bankroll you at the nearest casino.
- B.S. 101 - After this, they'll never ask you to teach them a trick again.
- Carl's Card On Ceiling - Clean. Clever. Convincing.
- Double Scotch and Soda with a Twist - Twice the fun, without the gimmick.
- Sweet & Slow - Carl's favorite table-hopping opener.
- Hula-Fusion - A Poor Man's Anniversary Waltz.
- Lei'd Back - The perfect kid trick that'll make them feel like they're in Hawaii.
Watch the actual footage of Carl performing a routine that helped him win top honors at the First Annual World Championship Competition in Vienna, Austria.