Techno Card Magic Book
In this 48-page booklet, the French International expert Daniel Rhod has collected the basic card techniques which are essential to generate card miracles. A reference booklet that you'll always want to have near, the clear and structured explanations will prove invaluable time and again. With full details and tips for each move and almost 100 clear, close-up photos there won't be any confusion.
- Grips - Standard Dealing, Biddle Grip, Vertical Grip, Straddle Grip, Bevel Grip and Slip-Cut Grip
- Breaks - Holding a break, forming a top card break.
- Pull Down
- Swing-Cut - Simple and multiple swing-cuts.
- Transfer Cuts - In the hands bottom double cut, the reverse under-cut and top card control.
- Slip-Cut - Basic technique and the visual appearance in the hands.
- Flushtration Move
- Jordan Count
- Elmsley Count
- Kardyro-Biddle Move
- Hamman Count
- Tilt - One and two -handed tilts.
- Ascanio Spread
- Complete False Overhand Shuffle
- Double Lift and Turnover
- Includes A Chronological Credits Section Showing When and by Whom Each of These Moves First Appeared in Print (Can you believe the double lift first appeared in 1716?!)
"A very useful booklet, a very good idea." - Dan Garrett"