"Making a Living Carl Andrews, DVD"
You can't go wrong with Carl Andrews. His experience in working walk around and resort areas are now available to you. The first part of this video is Carl's ingenious and entertaining routines he uses everyday, shown then taught. The second half of the video is worth a $1000.00 or more to the serious magician in this field. Carl pulls up a barstool and gives a lecture on getting work in restaurants, walk around, and other venues. He even goes into teaching you how to make venues where none existed before.
- The Jumbo Coin (Gregory Wilson窶冱 Dishonest Abe) - This is the growing coin plot as a regular penny grows to a silver dollar size penny and then climaxes by exploding into a 3?Ejumbo penny. Carl brings thoughtful nuances to this marketed effect and his jumbo production at the end fooled me hard (despite the fact I窶况e performed this routine as my opener for the past 3 years!)
- Deja vu - Swain窶冱 airmail card combined with the Two Ton Transpo. Climaxes with the Sankey idea of a card appearing on a paper clip that窶冱 been in full view the entire time. Carl also tosses in some great ideas on maintaining a two-card stack.
- The World Famous Two Coin Trick - Hopping Half without having 40 bucks 窶鷲op?Eout of your pocket - he does it with real coins! The coins can be examined at the beginning without having to sacrifice anything visually during the routine.
- You Don窶冲 Know Jack - Another line I use incessantly. This time it窶冱 the title for Carl窶冱 version of Mike Close窶冱 Frog Prince. If you don窶冲 already perform this, you窶冤l want to start. Carl has brought some great ideas to the table for this great 窶從on card?Ecard trick.
- Amazing - You窶冤l fast forward to the explanation.
- Picture Perfect - The selected cards develop on two blank cards
- Beanie Weenies - The cup a ball routine with a empty can of beans - they窶决e 窶徂as beans!窶?E