"Knock'em Dead Paul Wilson, DVD"
R. Paul Wilson is one Scotland's most skilled sleight-of-hand artists and on this DVD he performs and teaches the killer close-up routines he has used for years to fool magicians and entertain laymen.
Contains performances and explanations of:
- Crowded Coins: A three-phase coins across routine where three coins appear, travel between your hands and vanish at the end. Everything happens at the fingertips.
- Absolute Zero: A self-working impossible card location where a spectator shuffles the deck, looks at a card, looses it in the deck and you find it.
- Collector's Day: Four aces are produced from the deck. Three cards are selected. The selections and the aces are lost in the pack. The aces visually appear face-up on top of the deck and are placed under the spectator's hand. The three selections vanish from the deck and appear between the aces.
- Gypsy Monte: A Color Monte type routine using Tarot Cards and some neat handlings.
- Coins to Purse: Three coins are removed from a small coin purse. They vanish and appear back in the purse.
- Mr. Spoons: A quick spoon bending routine where a spoon is made to visually bend and then go back to normal at the end.
- Think Stop & Emergence: Two spectators look at and remember a card. The first card emerges from the fanned pack while the second is stopped at while the spectator is only thinking for you to stop.
- Hail Stones: A selected card is lost in the deck and spelled to. It is lost again but, this time the spectator spells to it.
- Consistent Control: A method of controlling and positioning cards while shuffling the deck.
- Underground Add-On: A method of secretly adding cards to a packet as it is being stripped out of the deck.
- Unholy Gathering: An amazing routine where you perform a matrix effect with a playing card and a hole puncher. A signed selection has four holes punched in it -- one in each corner. The holes are visually moved one at a time until they are all in one corner of the card and the signed card is given as a souvenir.
Meir Yedid Magic