"Roth Ultimate Coin Magic Collection- #1, DVD"
Magic with Copper/Silver Coins & Expanded Shells
- Copper/Silver Transposition?The ultimate version of a time-honored classic!
- Presto Chango?A startingly visual quickie where two coins?one copper, one silver?go through some miraculous changes that will leave your audiences breathless.
- Chinatown Half I & II?Two fantastic methods for the classic transposition between a Chinese coin and an American half-dollar.
- A Coin Prediction?a standard gaffed coin is used for a mentalism miracle.
- Coins Across with Shell?Perhaps the ultimate version of the Winged Silver plot as four coins magically travel from one hand to the other and finally, to the spectator窶冱 closed hand!
- Photo Coins?A tiny, blank piece of photo paper, initialed by a spectator, is sandwiched between two coins and develops an image of a selected card.
- Coins Through Glass?A visual penetration of a coin straight through the bottom of an ordinary drinking glass.
- Coins Through Table?A virtually sleight-free version of a coin magic classic!
- Half and a Quarter?A visual stunner as a quarter, passed beneath a half-dollar, visibly changes into another half. It then changes back?and everything can be examined!
- Perfected Coin Through Handkerchief?A version of the classic effect that will even fool magicians.
Magic with Folding Coins & Specialty Gaffs
- Magic Mint?A half-dollar magically appears alongside a previously displayed quarter. The half is put away and then the quarter magically changes into still another half-dollar.
- Coin In Bottle?A classic of magic with a Roth-style ending. A half-dollar is magically passed into a bottle. The coin is removed by turning the bottle inside out?which is proven by the fact that the bottle窶冱 label is now on the inside!
- Coins Through Table?A visual stunner as the coins not only pass through the table but visibly vanish as they hit it.
- Biting A Coin?Learn David Roth窶冱 handling of a visual illusion that David Blaine made one of the most talked-about effects on his television special.
- Scotch And Soda?Every magician has this coin set. Now learn its proper use.
- Dime And Penny?An overlooked effect. Let David show you its true magical potential.
- Copper/Silver/Brass?The classic transposition of three dissimilar coins that ends with a stunning climax in the spectator窶冱 hand.
- What窶冱 more?you end clean!
- Stack Of Quarters?One of the oldest coin effects in magic history, yet it still packs a wallop! Learn David窶冱 handling of the classic Cap and Pence.
- Cigarette Through Quarter?A coin effect that still stuns audiences and David Roth窶冱 handling is perhaps the most streamlined version ever devised.
- Eraser Coin?One of David Roth窶冱 most innovative effects. The performer visibly rubs away pieces of a coin with an ordinary eraser and finishes by erasing one entire surface.
- Karate Coin?Thrust your finger straight through a half-dollar and then restore it?and you start and end with a completely examinable coin!