Ten trick by Richard Sanders
"Did you know that card tricks are rated on a scale from 1-10? This next trick was rated a 10 by the Magicians Association of America!!"
Two jokers are placed in the spectator's hand and two jokers are kept in the magician's hand. The magician touches his jokers to the spectator's and claims that they have changed places. "Okay, you are probably wondering why this trick was rated a ten?" The spectator and the magician turn their cards over at the same time revealing that all the cards have changed into four tens!
- A super practical miracle you can carry in your pocket or wallet!
- It's super easy to perform!
- Easy rest for table hopping!
- The four cards never leave the spectator's sight!
- Only 4 cards used...no deck to carry!
What People Are Saying:
"Ten is so clean, it's like washing your hands with anti-bacterial gel."
- David Acer