|July/August 2002 |
- Pinkerton's Ladies by Roy Walton-The gradual card change as only Roy Walton could do it!
- Mismatched by Ray Kosby-with a wave of the hand a matchbook turns inside out!
- Don't Judge/Internal Script by Michael Weber-Mismatched gets the "Weber treatment."
- Recollected Collectors by Guy Hollingworth-Guy's direct handling the classic Collectors plot
- Bits by John Carney-the magician keeps his promise by squeezing a silver dollar and turning it into "four quarters."
- One Good Winner by Allan Ackerman-King Brand with a new twist!
- Corner Kick by Gordon Bean-the performer saves his trick by changing an indifferent card with a detached corner change into the selection!
Copyright (C) 2012 Kazu.U. All Rights Reserved.