"B. Abbott Performs CU for Kids, DVD"
"Close -Up Magic For Kids by Bill Abbott (DVDBABILL)
For over 18 years professional magician Bill Abbott has been developing and performing the material on this 2-disc DVD set. Witness actual, uncut and hilarious performances shot live on location in a family restaurant with children and their parents. Bill's performance focus is on original presentations that leave the audience with a truly entertaining experience.
After the performances, Bill takes you step-by-step through the construction of each routine, analyzing the props and using a non-verbal cinematic approach to explaining the technique. All of this is combined with his professional tips and information regarding audience management, creating original presentations and adapting your magic to fit who you are as a performer.
- The Sponge Balls - A classic that Bill uses as a perfect opener for kids.
- The Shadow - An extremely visual card change that happens three times in the participant's own hands.
- The Autograph - A motivated card in-wallet routine that leaves a child with a true collector's item they will treasure forever.
- The Ninja Card Trick - Bill's favourite card effect that features finding a selected card at the point of a miniature ninja sword.
- The Mental Photograph - A very strong promotional tool, where a mentally thought of playing card appears on your business card being held by the spectator.
- Edwin Alonzo Boyd - A rivetting tale about a real-life jail break demonstrated with a photograph of the criminal that becomes permanently altered at the conclusion.
- The Great Game - A routine with many application limited only by your imagination A freely selected prize is predicted in advance by the performer, and is given to the child to keep at the end.
- Flash - Bill's closing effect that features an original presentation for the ashes on palm. T his effect has built a reputation for Bill with lay audiences.
- Card On Forehead - The classic effect redesigned for young children with an hilarious finish
"Magic & Mysteries of Bill Abbott, The"