Win The Crowd by Steve Cohen - Book
"WIN the CROWD
Unlock the Secrets of Influence, Charisma, and Showmanship
by Steve Cohen
Would You Like to Become More Commanding, Convincing, And Charismatic?
In this book, Steve Cohen, master magician and star of the long-running Chamber Magic show in New York City, will reveal the secrets of all great showmen and magicians - how to persuade, influence, and charm, and ultimately accomplish the things you've always wanted to do. As Cohen writes, "You'll discover how to take over a room, read people, and build anticipation to a feverish pitch so people are burning to hear what you have to say."
Win the Crowd will teach you Steve Cohen's Maxims of Magic, simple rules you can use to take charge of practically any situation, from on-the-job disagreements to dating to important cocktail parties. The Maxims of Magic will wash away insecurities and hesitations, and replace them with confidence, poise, and leadership. What's more, Steve Cohen will show you:
- How to Create a Magic Moment. Capturing people's imaginations and attention so they listen carefully to every word you say.
- How to Command a Room. Showing everyone in the room that you are speaking right to them, making them all feel unique -- and completely focused on you.
- How to Read People. Learning to sense what people are feeling and thinking as you speak, what they want from you, and how to make them feel like they are getting it.
- Misdirection. The most important trick in all of magic - getting inside people's heads, and directing what they are thinking at every minute.
"If you think magic is just about tricks, you probably think business success is about nothing but spreadsheets and long hours. At long last, Steve Cohen reveals the secrets of both. No sleight of hand, just practical miracles!"
- Seth Godin, author, Purple Cow
"The secrets in Win The Crowd have helped me capture some of the toughest crowds of all - hardcore businesspeople. I now have the ability to convey my message in a powerful way to both large and small audience, and you can learn how to do it too."
- Stephen Messer, CEO and chairman, LinkShare Corporation
Harper Collins Publishers