Secret Ways of Al Baker book
"For me, Al Baker has been a source of deep magical inspiration. I consider Al Baker to be one of the giants of twentieth-century magic." -Eugene Burger
Al Baker was one of the most creative figures in magic, a master of close-up, stage magic and mentalism. Now ALL his legendary works are back in print in this volume, plus unpublished effects and more.
- Complete versions of Baker's books Magical Ways and Means, Pet Secrets, Al Baker's Book, Al Baker's Second Book, Cardially Yours, and Mental Magic
- Over 200 additional Baker effects from notes, instructions and journals
- A dazzling array of never-before-seen Baker photos and rare memorabilia
- Numerous added illustrations by Katlyn Breene
- Plus profiles and essays by Eugene Burger, John Carney, Jay Marshall, Max Maven and Teller
- Click To View the Complete Contents
This massive work contains 912 large-format, acid-free, satin-finish pages, hardbound with beautiful full-color dustjacket by artist Katlyn Breene.
"Miracle Factory, The"