Deckscape trick Stephane Jardonnet
EFFECT: Offering a safer way to illustrate how Houdini used to escape from shackles and chains, the magician handcuffs a spectator's finger to a deck of cards with a mini pair of handcuffs. The spectator then peeks at any card in the deck. This card instantly vanishes, having "escaped" from the deck! The spectator may search through the deck himself, to no avail. The card may then be revealed in the spectator's pocket or any other impossible location!
- The Original Version From France
- Requires No Sleight-of-Hand
- Includes All Necessary Props-special gimmicked deck, mini handcuffs and detailed instructions
- Perfect for Walk-Around-no table necessary and perform it surrounded.
- Instantly Repeatable-with a different outcome!