pal #8 Lorayne video Ever
It's true: When Harry Lorayne teaches on camera, it's almost as if he's sitting with you in your own living room, helping and guiding you. It will be hard for you to decide which you enjoy more - the performances or Harry's explanations. As he teaches a particular routine, he also teaches each sleight, each move, the psychology, the proper attitude to take. Watching Harry Lorayne is watching impromptu close-up magic at its best. Each and every effect, idea, routine in this entire series can be done with a borrowed deck of cards. You'll be thrilled by Harry Lorayne's performing/teaching ability, by his judgment, selectivity, attention to detail. Harry never abandons you during an explanation; whatever he teaches, he teaches thoroughly, walking you through it hand in hand. Be prepared to sit, watch, enjoy - and learn!
- DEAL AND DUCK ?EWith minds like Bill Simon and Harry Lorayne, there窶冱 no way you can go wrong. Here窶冱 a blockbuster concept that requires no sleight of hand at all.
- MANIPULATIVE ACES ?EDo you want people to talk about your fantastic, incredible, card handling? You do? Just learn this.
- TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER ?EThis was one of Harry窶冱 favorites out of Close-Up Card Magic, way back in 1962. It still is. See it performed by, and learn it from, the master.
- TAG ALONG ACES (Richard Vollmer) ?EThis is so strong! The camera窶冱 eye widened at the end when the three aces materialized.
- THE AMBITIOUS CARD ROUTINE ?EPut any deck of cards in Harry窶冱 hands and this is the first routine he窶冤l do for laymen. You can窶冲 possibly do stronger card magic than this.
- MATHEMATICAL AFFINITY ?ELearn how you can hide a mathematical principle and have a blockbuster effect on your hands.
- REVERSE FARO ENDING ?EMultiply 窶忖tilitarian?Eby one hundred! You窶冤l never again be at a loss as to how to end a selected-card trick?or how to magically find the last ace in a four-ace routine.
- SUPER LOCATION ?EYou窶冤l fool all your magician friends with this one. (Just as you will with all the other effects in this series.) It sure fooled the roomful of magicians during the taping.
- COLOR-CHANGING DECK ?EThere have been many color-changing deck routines. We challenge anyone to find a better one than Harry窶冱.
- VANISHING DECK ?EWow! What a way to end your card session?just make the deck disappear. No gimmicks.