"Henry Evans Something More- #1, DVD"
If it窶冱 been a while since you窶况e watched a magician perform and have sat there totally clueless, you窶况e apparently never seen Henry Evans work. And in this, his first ever video outing, Henry generously parts with the secrets that made him a Gold Medal winner at FISM 2000. First, you窶冤l be slack jawed at the amazing magic that Henry creates...and then you窶冤l be thoroughly delighted by how it窶冱 all done-diabolical cleverness rather than knuckle-busting sleight-of-hand. It窶冱 out-of-the-box magical thinking that窶冱 relatively easy to do but guaranteed to mystify and delight even the most jaded magical audiences. Henry will make you fall in love with magic all over again!
- Modern Times - Henry窶冱 opening effect at FISM. Watch as the case vanishes instantly without a trace, leaving only a deck of cards in the performer窶冱 hands. If that wasn窶冲 enough, a red and blue deck instantly change places!
- Rising Card - You窶冤l think you know how this is done when the card rises from a card case the spectator is holding; that is, until all is left for the spectator to examine!
- Automatic Queens - Originally a marketed effect. Four signed Queens are lost in the deck and then jump out onto the table apparently of their own volition. Another miracle straight from Henry窶冱 FISM act!
- Perfect Triumph - Another magician fooler! The performer then mixes up a deck, first shuffled by a spectator, into a face-up/face-down condition. The cards are magically righted and then shown to be in perfect, factory order!
- Perfect Control I - A chosen card from one deck is set aside. A second deck is shown to be completely normal and then, instantly, all the cards of one suit are shown to have turned face up in numerical order?Ewell, almost all. The only one missing from the sequence is the same suit and value of the spectator窶冱 selection!
- Perfect Control II - A deck of cards is shown to be normal. Four cards are randomly selected from a second deck. When the first deck is re-spread, four cards have mysteriously turned over?and are shown to match the selections!
- 3D Photograph - A whimsical miracle. The performer shows a photograph of himself holding a silk handkerchief. The wallet is closed and when it窶冱 reopened, the silk handkerchief has magically materialized and is shown to be now absent from the photo.
- Rob The Bank - A bill vanishes under impossible conditions and travels into the confines of a tabled wallet. A magical story with a happy ending!
- Cards In Tie - You窶冤l retire your Card Sword forever! The performer finds two selected cards by instantly threading them onto his necktie!