"Lorayne Ever!- #9, DVD"
It's true: When Harry Lorayne teaches on camera, it's almost as if he's sitting with you in your own living room, helping and guiding you. It will be hard for you to decide which you enjoy more - the performances or Harry's explanations. As he teaches a particular routine, he also teaches each sleight, each move, the psychology, the proper attitude to take. Watching Harry Lorayne is watching impromptu close-up magic at its best. Each and every effect, idea, routine in this entire series can be done with a borrowed deck of cards. You'll be thrilled by Harry Lorayne's performing/teaching ability, by his judgment, selectivity, attention to detail. Harry never abandons you during an explanation; whatever he teaches, he teaches thoroughly, walking you through it hand in hand. Be prepared to sit, watch, enjoy - and learn!
- INTER-DIMENSION (Eddy Taytelbaum) ?EAn anywhere, any time, little gem of card magic. Look at Harry窶冱 performance only; you窶冤l be badly fooled. Then learn this easy-to-do little miracle.
- TWO GAMBLERS & A MAGICIAN (Randy Wakeman) ?EHarry takes the 窶徇agician versus gambler?Etheme to new levels, new plateaus, new dimensions. A killer routine.
- SNAP! ?EHere窶冱 the rubber-band effect that started the whole rubber-band-trick craze. The linking, the penetrating, etc., all came about after Harry窶冱 Snap! It窶冱 been ripped off, imitated, 窶忻ariationed,?Efrom here to summer and back again. But nothing compares to the original. See it done right, learn it right.
- LORAYCES (Tim Wenk; Harry Lorayne) ?EYou窶冤l locate the four aces as nobody has ever located them before ?with any deck. All of Harry窶冱 incredible routines are done with a regular deck.
- WATCH ME WORK (Randy Wakeman; Harry Lorayne) ?EA gambling demonstration that 窶徨ings true.?EYour audience will believe and enjoy, and marvel at, every exciting moment of it.
- SANDWICHANGE ?ETypical Lorayne. The wrong card is seen to be between a pair of mates. It never leaves that position yet, it magically changes to the 窶徨ight?E(the selected) card.
- SANDWICHANGE FOR HOFZINSER (Meir Yedid) ?EThen, use the same easy maneuver for a Hofzinser routine that has stood the test of time. So much better than the original!
- LORAYNE BLUFF COUNT ?EIt窶冱 a 窶彙luff?Ebut, boy, is it a good one. Four of a kind changes to a different four of a kind in an instant.
- THE MOVING PENCIL ?EProbably the best 窶徭pecial kind?Eof force ever devised. It窶冱 been used and copied by cardmen all over the world. The routine lets your spectator do the magic.
- MULESHOE GAMBLER ?EThis routine stands head and shoulders above probably every gambling demonstration, with a regular deck, ever thought of, devised, invented, published!