"Standing Room Only Aldo Colomb, DVD"
This is clearly one of the best videos Aldo has ever produced! There is something for everyone in standing room Only! With magic for the stand-up and walk-around performer, this 90-minute video features effects that don't require a table-everything can be performed in the magician's or the spectator's hands. Fifteen routines with cards, coins, rubber bands, sponge balls, rope, finger rings, bills, jumbo cards...even a carpenter's ruler!
- Chinese Purse - A chinese coin appears on a rope between two knots!
- Interchange - A stunning in-the-hands four card transposition!
- Jump and Pass - Two selected cards change places with the four kings!
- Imaginary Journey - Four kings assemble in one packet revealing , at the same time, two selected cards!
- Y2K Deck - Your signature and the spectator's signature change places and then both appear on the same card from a totally blank deck!
- Printing Ahead - You print a back on one card, a face on another card, then the two cards melt together forming the selected card!
- Same Time, Same Place - You apparently know, in advance, the card that a spectator will select leaving it reversed in the middle of the deck!
- Half Binding - You borrow a dollar bill, tear it in half and eventually restore it in the spectator's hand!
- Ring Up - A borrowed ring is knotted onto a rope. Magically, the ring becomes free, leaving the knot on the rope!
- Sponge Away - Wonderful magic happens with three sponge balls that pass from your hand to the spectator's! A novel handing for this classic effect.
- Ring Thru -You place a ring on your third finger and the spectator's can see it jump to your little finger!
- King Ko's - A spectator's signature jumps from card to card, duplicates itself, disappears and reappears in your pocket!
- Pyramid Trick - A rubber band finds a selected card!
- Pick Me, Pick Me Not - Two spectators each select a card from a packet of jumbo cards and they are the only two cards with the words Pick Me on the back, while the other cards have the words You Won't Pick Me!
- The Ruler - Wonderful comedy impressions using a carpenter's ruler by folding it into different shapes, ending with the shape of a spectator's selected card!
Mamma Mia Magic