"The Unreal Work Paul Wilson and Jason England, DVD"
This DVD goes over some of the moves in the opening sequence of the movie 窶彜HADE?E There are 2 sections on the DVD
Section 1 features Jason England.
- CENTER STEAL CONTROL- A utility move to move a card near the bottom of the deck
- DEALING 3IRDS- A convincing method of dealing thirds.
- RIFFLE STACKING TIPS- Put these tips to use and you'll look like a seasoned expert.
- AN ACE REVEALATION- A mysterious way of locating the Aces with tips on other applications of this idea
- ADVANCED RIFFLE STACKING TIPS- Locating four of a kind from a shuffled deck
- THE McMILLAN SWITCH-. A legendary on the table card switch.
Section 2 features R. Paul Wilson.
- MASTER OF THE SAME- Deal a full house from a shuffled deck (Paul's take on David Britland's MASTER OF THE GAME)
- THUMB PICKING- Cut the aces from a shuffled deck
- TUPALO PAUL- A card memorization effect that culminates in the performer dealing 4 hands of 4 of a kind.
- 2ndSECONDS OUT- A false second deal routine with a kicker ending.
- CENTRAL PACK- A convincing fake center deal
- SECOND DEAL TIPS- 2nd Deal tips from around the world.
- DEMONSTATION MUCKS- On the table switches of cards. (FIVE 4 FIVE) switch 5 indifferent cards for a Royal Flush
There is also a conversation between R.Paul Wilson and Damian Nieman (director of SHADE)
R. Paul Wilson
"Wilson,Paul & England,Jason"